2022 Midwest RSG Meeting
Wisconsin will host the biennial midwest regional meeting at the Wingspread Retreat and Executive Conference Center on July 25-26, 2022. State consortia staff from across the country and their Affiliates are invited to join us for a crowd-sourced meeting with agenda topics contributed by our members. Meeting Flyer
- SG operations and Management: Including External Evaluations, Site Visit reports, and preparations
- Hands-on Activities: Design-build-fly programs and other Consortia-sponsored projects
- Collaborative Opportunities: Better together? KIDS solicitation and other opportunities
- Programming and Events: How are you getting the word out about your projects?
registration and Pricing
Register here. Early Registration Deadline May 20. $1255 (Registration cost ($550) includes all meals and lodging (*$235/3 nights) at Wingspread Retreat and Executive Conference Center. After May 20 Registration - $1355.
*Due to AirVenture, lodging prices in the region are significantly higher than usual per diem rates.
Wingspread Retreat and Executive Conference Center. Wingspread provides conference services in a natural setting with a focus on creating space for spontaneous discussions — opportunities between formal agenda topics to network, share and build community. That’s why we are encouraging participants to stay on the Wingspread grounds at the onsite lodging. All meals and snacks are provided onsite as part of the registration.
Flight Arrangements: The two closest airports to Wingspread Retreat and Executive Conference Center are Milwaukee’s General Mitchell Airport (30 minutes) and O’Hare International Airport (1.15 hours).
Ground Transportation: Wingspread Retreat and Executive Conference Center offer discounted ground transportation to/from Milwaukee Mitchell Field at $40.00/person and Chicago O’Hare at $80.00/person each way. Arrangements may be made through WSGC. Contact Christine Bolz 262.551.5915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrive Sunday, July 24 (optional Saturday arrival with overnight accommodations at Wingspread)
- Option: Guided tour of Yerkes Observatory 3-5PM with dinner cruise on Lake Geneva following tour. Transportation both ways between Wingspread and event provided.
- Meeting 9AM-5PM Monday and Tuesday with all meals provided at Wingspread.
- Depart Wingspread Wednesday morning.
- Option: transportation to and from EAA AirVenture (Oshkosh, WI) on Wednesday; stay through the evening airshow and extend lodging at Wingspread through Thursday morning (breakfast provided W and R). Depart Thursday morning. Buy your tickets for AirVenture here.
Contribute an agenda topic, presentation, discussion or activity, by filling out this form.The submission period for this form has now ended.