CRL Design Update Virtual Meeting
Collegiate Rocket Launch Teams
Please join the design update virtual meeting on Thursday, January 14, 2016, at 6:30 pm. Your team will need to join the conference via telecon and CourseSites by Blackboard. Attendance will be taken.
Teams should be prepared to discuss the following items:
- Scale model choice
- Motor choice
- Slide presentation submitted
- Flight demo
Access the Design Update Virtual Meeting
1. Call into the WSGC telecon # 262.551.2124
2. Register to participate in the online lecture tool by:
Signup for WSGC Collegiate Rocket Competition (WSGC-CRC)
This course is being taught using CourseSites by Blackboard, an online platform for organizing and securely sharing course materials, online lectures, discussion and other learning activities. To request enrollment into my course, follow the steps below:
1. Launch a browser and enter the following URL to the course home page:
- You will have to create a CourseSites user account first if you have not used CourseSites before.
- If CoureSites allows you to enroll with a Course Access Code, use that option ( Access Code: WSGC-CRL-2016)
2. Otherwise, once at the course home page, click the Request Enrollment button..
3. Enter a valid email address and your full name in the corresponding fields.
4. Optionally, edit the Subject.
5. Optionally, edit the message. The name you enter in the Full Name field will be automatically entered into the signature of the message.
6. Click Submit to send your request.