Learn the differences between Workday, Schoology, and Navigate
To help faculty and staff prepare for the integration of Workday’s student modules, we are showcasing the alignment and distinction between Workday, Schoology, and Navigate.
Schoology and Navigate are staying and not changing. We will continue to use Schoology as our Learning Management System to support the learning activities in our online and blended courses. Navigate will continue as our early alert, appointment, and student success system.
If you would like a refresher on these current systems, we invite you to a session at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, on Zoom. The refresher will be recorded for those unable to attend the live session.
The new Workday modules that are part of the Workday Student implementation are related to the student and faculty experience at Carthage — from recruitment through graduation! The main focus areas and an example of each include:
- Admissions — dashboards that track program enrollment year after year
- Student Records — student academic progress reports to support advising and course registration
- Curriculum — course approvals and class scheduling
- Financial Aid — scholarship and award packaging
- Student Financials — tuition and fee information
You will learn more about these focus areas over the next several months as we gear up for our Workday Student go-live in April.
For more information related to Workday, Schoology, and Navigate, we invite you to review the graphic below and encourage you to download it for future reference.