Enterprise Systems Analyst
This analyst’s primary responsibility will be to promote and enable the effective use of enterprise information systems throughout the college. Our ideal candidate will blend technical and functional expertise of our ERP systems in order to support the technology needs of the colleges’ various offices and constituents. Key responsibilities will be around the design, implementation, maintenance, and security of ERP solutions used by our offices and students.
- Collaborate with end users and team members to design, implement, and maintain integrations and customizations to SaaS applications
- Manage technical configuration for enterprise technologies, including Workday
- Collaborate with end users to design, implement, and support reporting solutions
- Develop and test system configurations and customizations
- Monitor enterprise applications for reliability and performance
- Develop a level of functional expertise with various academic or administrative departments in order to successfully collaborate on solutions and troubleshoot issues
- Perform production support, incident response, and trouble-shooting
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation for applications, configuration, and integrations
- Follow coding and security standards and best practices
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Work with supervisor to develop opportunities for continuous learning and development.
- 5-7 years in an IT business analyst position, including strong experience with integrations, testing, and reporting.
- Experience with supporting HR/Fin ERP and/or Student Information Systems preferred
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Higher Education strongly experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, focus in Computer Information Systems, MIS, or Business preferred
Located on the shore of Lake Michigan in the thriving Chicago-Milwaukee corridor, Carthage College blends the best liberal arts traditions with desirable degree programs, transformative learning opportunities, and personal attention from dedicated faculty and staff. Our beautiful campus, an 80-acre arboretum with stunning lake views, is home to 2,600 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students. Founded in 1847, Carthage is consistently named a Best Midwestern College by The Princeton Review and a Most Innovative School by U.S. News & World Report. All Carthage employees play a vital part in the success of our students, as we work together to create an environment where all can achieve their true potential. Grow with Carthage.
Carthage College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse community. We welcome applications from a broad spectrum of people, including members of ethnic minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.