- Archivist and Access Services Librarian
Hedberg Library 212
Sarah is the College Archivist. She is responsible for the acquisition and storage of records related to the administration of the College, audio/visual materials created at Carthage, as well as Academic and Student Life.
As the Access Services Librarian at Hedberg Library Sarah is a member of the Library and Information Services (LIS) staff at Carthage. She is a Librarian and performs tasks related to the facilitation of access to information for the Carthage community.
- M.A. Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- B.S. Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- College Archivist
- Course Reserves
- Management of all circulating equipment and associated processes.
- Oversight and management of the Request Tracker (RT) ticketing system and related communication.
- Oversight and management of the Ask Albert LIS knowledge base.
- Direct user support at the Information Desk and by appointment.
- Instruction to groups and individuals on how to use library and technology resources that Carthage offers.
- Creates and updates LIS webpages