Sarah is the College Archivist. She is responsible for the acquisition and storage of records related to the administration of the College, audio/visual materials created at Carthage, as well as Academic and Student Life.
As the Access Services Librarian at Hedberg Library Sarah is a member of the Library and Information Services (LIS) staff at Carthage. She is a Librarian and performs tasks related to the facilitation of access to information for the Carthage community.
- M.A. Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- B.S. Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- College Archivist
- Course Reserves
- Management of all circulating equipment and associated processes.
- Oversight and management of the Request Tracker (RT) ticketing system and related communication.
- Oversight and management of the Ask Albert LIS knowledge base.
- Direct user support at the Information Desk and by appointment.
- Instruction to groups and individuals on how to use library and technology resources that Carthage offers.
- Creates and updates LIS webpages