As Digital Communication Specialist, Jacqueline oversees publication of The Bridge, the online calendar, email newsletters, and other online communications. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in 2018.
- B.A. — English, University of Wisconsin-Parkside
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Manages and edits all submissions to The Bridge.
- Maintains the online Carthage calendar, ensuring all campus activities are being shared with the Carthage community.
- Produces content for the Carthage website.
- Manages the alumni, parents, and fine arts e-newsletters, generating content and working with other offices and departments to optimize readership and click rates.
“I’m from Illinois, so I’m a huge Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Cubs fan!”