- Administrative Assistant for Nursing and Social Work
Tara has been a Racine resident for over 60 years. She’s involved in playing softball and volleyball and has managed teams for over 40 years. Tara is also an artist and volunteers to do the art projects for the Downtown Racine Corporation. She enjoys gardening and making jams.
- B.A. — Studio Art, Carthage College
- Certificate in World Wide Publishing — U.W. Parkside
- Adobe Generation Professional Publishing — Online Adobe
- Certificate in Total Data Processing — M.B. T. I. - Business Training Institute
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Assisting the Director of Nursing and the Chair of Social Work.
- Interacting with faculty and students.
- Invoicing, supply ordering, assisting faculty, setting up rooms and events, and emails.
Favorite thing about working at Carthage
“The very nice people and the atmosphere. Great to be next to such a beautiful lake as well.”