- Adjunct Faculty, English
Chuck Stebelton is the author of “An Apostle Island” (Oxeye Press, 2021). “One Hundred Patterns & Three Heuristics” is forthcoming from Green Gallery Press in 2023. His previous poetry collections include “The Platformist” (Cultural Society, 2012) and “Circulation Flowers” (Tougher Disguises, 2005).
He established Ben Tinterstices Editions with a focus on collaborative print objects and ephemera in 2021. In 2018, he established Partly Press at Lynden Sculpture Garden.
He served as literary program director at Woodland Pattern Book Center from 2005 to 2017.
As a Wisconsin Master Naturalist volunteer, he has led workshops and field trips for nonprofit organizations and conservancy groups, including the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts & Letters; Milwaukee Public Library; Woodland Pattern Book Center; Friends of Lorine Niedecker, and Lynden Sculpture Garden.
He is currently an ARTservancy artist-in-residence with River Revitalization Foundation and has held residencies at Lynden Sculpture Garden in 2011, 2014, and from 2018 to 2023.
- Graduate Student-At-Large, University of Chicago Graham School, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Michigan State University, 1993
- ENG 2050 Creative Writing
- “One Hundred Patterns & Three Heuristics” (Green Gallery Press, 2023)
- “An Apostle Island” (Oxeye Press, 2021)
- “The Platformist” (The Cultural Society, 2012)
- “Circulation Flowers” (Tougher Disguises, 2005)