- Associate Professor of Mathematics
Professor Allen Klingenberg earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Michigan, and his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. He joined the Carthage faculty in 2003. He is very active on the Division of Natural Sciences’ Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE) committee, which he chairs.
He wrote and conducted three mathematics grants in 2005 at Carthage, and has authored 25 peer-reviewed journal articles. He has written one book, Effective Schools Through Effective Management, with the late Fredric Genck in 1991. Prof. Klingenberg is active in the American Statistical Association, the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, and the Racine Founders Rotary Club.
- Ph.D. — Michigan State University
- Master’s, Bachelor’s degrees — University of Michigan
- MTH 1030 Applied Mathematics
- MTH 1040 Principles of Modern Mathematics
- MTH 1070 Functions, Graphs and Analysis
- MTH 3050 Theory of Statistics
- BUS 2340 Applied Statistics for Management and Economics